contact me at ~~~~ cakenotes@gmail.com

Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Bowler Hat





This is a 4 inch mini chocolate and pineapple butter cream cake with a yellow butter cream rose. After taking the fondant class.. I realized that making cakes by myself could prove a little bit challenging so my better half, the love of my life, decided to take a beginning butter cream class with me. This is the result of his hard work! I think he did an amazing job, and I am lucky enough to have someone love me and stand by me and my hobby and help me tremendously.... i could not make these wonderful cakes without him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This lovely creation here is my first attempt at a small 4 inch butter cream cake. Made of chocolate and pineapple like the one Aaron made. It looks a little spastic because I was trying to use all the techniques and create all the flowers I learned to do with butter cream. I never thought I could make a cake so smooth!


No comments: