contact me at ~~~~ cakenotes@gmail.com

Friday, August 28, 2009

Haily's cake cont.....


So tonight I will be constructing Haily's cake. I am actually really excited about this cake... I am forever wanting things to look symmetric and I love making patterns and that is what this cake is all about. I also made a bow the night before last that my lovely honey will airbrush for me today!! Hopefully that will fit nicely on top of this cake... along with some curly wired balls coming out of the top per the birthday girls request! :) Wow what I wouldn't have given to be able to have a birthday cake like this for my 11th birthday... oh and I thought I would share the drawing Halily made to show me what she wanted on the top of her cake.....
Isn't that the cutest thing...... Ladies and Gentleman we have a future cake decorator on our hands here............. I love it!

No comments: