contact me at ~~~~ cakenotes@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

CAKE-TASTROPHY


Ok so it was inevatible that I would have a little bit of a misshap in the kitchen.. and it happened... I have my first cake-tastrophy. After thinking and thinking I assume it was because we over filled the pans just a bit and forgot to bang them on the counter to get the air bubbles out... so boom after 30 minutes we had a volcanic eruption of raw cake in the oven.... we thought putting a pan under the cakes would catch any overflow.. but the smoke in the oven proved that this idea was not working... so we had to shut the oven down and take the cakes out... liquid cake was everywhere and smoke filled our hallways... so much our neighbors came over to make sure we were ok... I admit I was a bit embarrassed.. but I guess it was bound to happen.. lol



this is the volcanic eruption.......... lol chocolate lava!






this first picture is a smudge of cake on the glass..... I think it looks like a cake monster trying to get of my oven lol..






the inside of my oven.... liquid cake on fire.... what a lovely tuesday night.....

No comments: